October 27, 2008

It is not about being the most frugal

Martin tips everyone about his colleague Gareth's 21 page PDF Building a Startup you Love is Hard. Very good stuff. Read it. Via Gareth's del.ico.us I re-found some classic reading in Sequoia's Elements of Sustainable Companies. Worth re-reading to remind oneself of the fact that the goal is not to be the most frugal company during the downturn, but to build a company that survives and keeps the ability to thrive when the market starts to boom again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug Henrik, glad you enjoyed / liked it ;-) Any feedback appreciated!

I'm going to start a series soon, where I explode each point into something more meaty, with examples.

After wondering what I should do with my blog over the last 6 months, this is what I've decided... Stay tuned.