I got asked by a friend which Internet services I've started using on a, more or less, daily basis in the last year. A pretty smart way if one want to capture changes in usage behavior. I might have missed some service, but these are the ones I didn't use, or didn't use very often, before 2007.
* Jaiku. I'm hooked on Jyri & co's microblogging service. Posting everything from a Good morning on the way to work to co-ordinating activities with friends. Use of mobile and computer-based web versions.
* Techmeme. A great way to discover the latest chatter in the tech blogosphere.
* Wall Street Journal. Paid for a subscription sometime last year and check the news at least once a day.
* Spotify. 10 years, or so, with Winamp is over. Listening to music = Spotify.
* Gmail. Redirected my @torstensson.com e-mails to Gmail and, naturally, use it a lot, both in a traditional web browser and from my mobile. Honorable mention: Google Calendar.
Witch Internet/web services did you start using daily, or at least several times per week, last year?